WEconnect Health Management End User License Agreement
This End User License Agreement (“EULA”) is effective between WEconnect Health Management (“WEconnect”) and Member (“Member”) is effective when posted.
If there are any parts of these conditions or aspects of our policies that you cannot understand or wish to clarify, or for an aggregate collection of our policies, please send your questions to email@example.com.
“Authorized Third Party” is third party responsible for the administration, and or payment for a Member
“Member” is the person who receives services through the mobile application
License And Right To Use. WEconnect grants each Member a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Services for each Member’s direct benefit.
WEconnect is for personal, non-commercial use only. The following actions are prohibited:
- Use of the services to send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other form of solicitation
- Make unsolicited contact with anyone for any commercial purpose
- Use of the Services for any commercial purpose or the benefit of any third party or in any manner not explicitly permitted by the Terms and Conditions
- Dissemination of advertisements or other irrelevant content
- Repetitive posts, or multiple posts containing the same or similar content
WEconnect Services may not be used to compromise our security. It is not permitted to use the Services to:
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any WEconnect system or network or breach any security or authentication measures
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair or otherwise circumvent any technological measure or measures implemented by WEconnect or any of WEconnect's third party (including other members) to protect the Services
- Attempt to access or search the WEconnect Services through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than tools that access or search the Services through software and/or search agents provided by WEconnect or other generally available third party web browsers (such as Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari or Opera)
- Misrepresent yourself as an affiliate or representative of WEconnect
- Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a WEconnect trademark, logo, URL or product name
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the mobile application used to provide the Services
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any client, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing, etc.
WEconnect Members should be aware that laws and regulations may vary throughout different countries and states and may not utilize WEconnect or its Services to violate any applicable law or regulation.
Location Data Are Not Intended To Be Used For Navigation
The Services are intended only as personal, location-based services for Member use and should not be used or relied on as an emergency locator system, used while driving or operating vehicles, or used in connection with any hazardous environments requiring fail-safe performance, or any other application in which the failure or inaccuracy of that application or the service could lead directly to death, personal injury, or severe physical or property damage. Neither WEconnect nor the Services it provides are suited or intended for business or enterprise use. WEconnect is not responsible for any outcomes associated with the availability, functionality, or improper use of the location services.
Limitations of Use
You may not (a) transfer, sell, sublicense, monetize or make the functionality of any Service available to any third party; (b) reverse engineer, decompile, decrypt, disassemble, modify, or make derivative works of the WEconnect; or (c) use WEconnect content other than as part of each Member’s use of the WEconnect Services.
Protecting Account Access. Each Member will keep all account information up to date, use reasonable means to protect their account information, passwords and other login credentials, and promptly notify WEconnect of any known or suspected unauthorized use of or access to their account.
Termination and Ongoing Effectiveness
If Member’s services are sponsored by their eligibility with an Authorized Third Party, and that Authorized Third Party determines that the Member has not met the eligibility requirements for the Authorized Third Party to continue Services, Member’s account may be modified including suspension or termination of all or specific services or functionality.
If a member has paid for a monthly membership. The services paid for will be available to the member so long as the subscription remains active. If the member disengages from a paid membership, or does not pay for a membership, the services paid for will be returned to the free level of service.
Warranties and Disclaimers
WEconnect is not responsible for the behavior of Authorized Third Parties, or third parties. To provide each Member with continued support, we have partnered with a diverse group of Authorized Third Parties to provide motivational incentives to stay on track and meet care plan routines. In order to redeem these motivational incentives, you will need to complete certain routines. Member is responsible for reviewing the policies and practices of Authorized Third Parties, as WEconnect Terms and Policies are not extensible to affiliate entities.
Each Member may be required to make any transactions with third parties in order to continue using WEconnect Services if sponsored by a third party. Member participation in any offers, services, or transactions with third parties will not affect Member usage of the WEconnect services, unless such activity is determined to constitute a violation of the Terms and Conditions.
For Members enrolled in plans sponsored by public plans, services will be delivered in accordance with all rules and regulations upon publicly funded programs, including all restrictions on Motivational Incentive amounts, delivery methods, and schedules.
Limitation of Liability
Neither party will be liable for indirect, incidental, exemplary, special or consequential damages; loss or corruption of data or interruption or loss of business; or loss of revenues, profits, goodwill or anticipated sales or savings. The maximum aggregate liability of each party under this EULA is limited to (a) for claims solely arising from Services licensed on a perpetual basis, the fees received by WEconnect for that Services; or (b) for all other claims, the fees received by WEconnect for the applicable WEconnect and attributable to the 12 month period immediately preceding the first event giving rise to such liability.
This limitation of liability applies whether the claims are in warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), infringement, or otherwise, even if either party has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Nothing in this EULA limits or excludes any liability that cannot be limited or excluded under applicable law. This limitation of liability is cumulative and not per incident.
Jurisdiction and Governing Laws
This agreement will be governed solely by the internal laws of the State of Washington, without reference to any principles of conflicts of law. The parties consent to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts in King County, Washington.