WEconnect Health Management Terms and Conditions
WHO CAN USE THESE SERVICES?
WEconnect Health Management Services are currently available only for individuals aged 13 years old or older. BY USING OR ACCESSING THE SERVICES, YOU ARE AFFIRMING THAT YOU ARE AGED 13 OR OLDER.
Use of Materials on the Site
All content on this site (including, without limitation, text, design, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, downloads, interfaces, code and software, as well as the selection and arrangement thereof), is the exclusive property of and owned by WEconnect, its licensors or its content providers and is protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable laws. You may access, copy, download and print the material contained on the site for your personal and non-commercial use, provided you do not modify or delete any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice that appears on the material you access, copy, download or print. Any other use of content on the site, including but not limited to the modification, distribution, transmission, performance, broadcast, publication, uploading, licensing, reverse engineering, transfer or sale of, or the creation of derivative works from, any material, information, software, products or services obtained from the site, or use of the site for purposes competitive to WEconnect, is expressly prohibited. You agree to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on the site as it may be updated from time to time. WEconnect reserves the right to refuse or cancel any person's registration for this site, remove any person from this site or prohibit any person from using this site for any reason whatsoever. WEconnect, or its licensors or content providers, retain full and complete title to the material provided on the site, including all associated intellectual property rights, and provide this material to you under a license that is revocable at any time in WEconnect's sole discretion. WEconnect neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials on this site will not infringe rights of third parties not affiliated with WEconnect.
You may not use contact information provided on the site for unauthorized purposes, including marketing. You may not use any hardware or software intended to damage or interfere with the proper working of the site or to surreptitiously intercept any system, data or personal information from the site. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the site in any way. WEconnect reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to limit or terminate your access to or use of the site at any time without notice. Termination of your access or use will not waive or affect any other right or relief to which WEconnect may be entitled at law or in equity.
In addition to any applicable End User License you may have signed (such as those required by your service provider, or those require to download content from your application store), you give WEconnect Health Management permission to use any content submitted by you to the Services (“Submissions”) or generated through your use of an Application ("Content") for the following purposes and any purpose reasonably related thereto, as determined by WEconnect Health Management in its sole discretion: (1) to administer, maintain, update, improve, test, access and use the Services; (2) as may be necessary to obtain the assistance of third parties to administer, maintain, update, improve, test, access and use the Services; (3) as may be necessary to effect any business transition with WEconnect Health Management or our affiliates, whether of corporate status, management or otherwise; and (4) to comply with any applicable law or governmental request. In addition, you give WEconnect Health Management permission to transmit content to third parties in connection with the administration, maintenance, revision, improvement, testing, accessing and use of any Applications.
This site may contain links to other Web sites, some of which are operated by WEconnect or its affiliates and others of which are operated by third parties. These links are provided as a convenience to you and as an additional avenue of access to the information contained therein. We have not necessarily reviewed all the information on those other sites and are not responsible for the content of those or any other sites or any products or services that may be offered through those or any other sites. Inclusion of links to other sites should not be viewed as an endorsement of the content of linked sites. Different terms and conditions may apply to your use of any linked sites. WEconnect is not responsible for any losses, damages or other liabilities incurred as a result of your use of any linked sites.
MEDICAL DISCLAIMER: NEITHER WEconnect Health Management NOR THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY WEconnect Health Management CONSTITUTE MEDICAL ADVICE.
IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, CALL EMERGENCY SERVICES IN YOUR AREA IMMEDIATELY.
WEconnect Health Management Services DO NOT provide medical advice. The content of the Services, such as text, graphics, images, information obtained from subscribers to the Services, licensors, and other material contained on the Services (the "Content") are for informational and educational purposes only. The Content is not a replacement for medical treatment, cannot provide a diagnosis, and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any question you may have regarding a medical condition. WEconnect Health Management does not recommend or endorse any specific test, facility, provider, product, procedure, opinion, or other information that may be mentioned on the Services.
MODIFICATION OF Terms and Conditions AND/OR SERVICES
WEconnect Health Management reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time and without prior notice. If WEconnect Health Management amends these Terms and Conditions, it will update this posting on the Website. Your continued use of the Services following the posting of a new version of the Terms and Conditions constitutes your consent to the amended terms. If the amended Terms and Conditions are not acceptable to you, you should not continue to use the Services.
In order to use certain features of the Services, you must create an account with WEconnect Health Management (your "Account"). You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any passwords associated with your Account, monitoring all activity under the Account, and you assume full responsibility for all activities that occur under your Account. If you believe that your password or your account security has been compromised, contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. WEconnect Health Management is not responsible for any disruptions or terminations of service arising from your failure to notify us of unauthorized activity.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITY: YOU MUST FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES IN ORDER TO USE OUR SERVICES.
When you subscribe to WEconnect Health Management, or access any of the Services or affiliate Services, you are agreeing that you will abide by the guidelines for appropriate use of the Services, outlined below.
We respect the safety and privacy of all our members. WEconnect Health Management has a zero tolerance policy for abusive behavior. As a subscriber of WEconnect Health Management, you must refrain from the following prohibited activities:
- Bullying, name-calling or other aggressive behaviors
- Unwanted contact, stalking, or harassment of others
- Collection or storage of any personally identifiable information from the Services from other subscribers without their express prior permission
- Collection of personal data about other subscribers for unlawful purposes
- Collection of Personal Data about individuals
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity
- Use WEconnect Health Management Services or related forums to disseminate professional information or Services.
WEconnect Health Management Services may not be used to compromise our security. It is not permitted to use the Services to:
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Website, WEconnect Health Management computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of WEconnect Health Management providers
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any WEconnect Health Management system or network or breach any security or authentication measures
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair or otherwise circumvent any technological measure or measures implemented by WEconnect Health Management or any of WEconnect Health Management's providers or any other third party (including other subscribers) to protect the Services
- Attempt to access or search the WEconnect Health Management Services through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than tools that access or search the Services through software and/or search agents provided by WEconnect Health Management or other generally available third party web browsers (such as Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari or Opera)
- Misrepresent yourself as an affiliate or representative of WEconnect Health Management
- Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a WEconnect Health Management trademark, logo, URL or product name
- Forge any network packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Services to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Services
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any client, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Website.
WEconnect Health Management customers should be aware that laws and regulations may vary throughout different countries and states. Customers are responsible for understanding and obeying all relevant local laws and regulations. The WEconnect Health Management Services MAY NOT be used to:
- Violate any applicable law or regulation
- Circumvent legal, medical, or court ordered restrictions on contact, consumption, proximity or other behaviors.
- Some elements of WEconnect services may bring you into contact with Mandatory Reporters.
LAW ENFORCEMENT: WEconnect Health Management WILL COOPERATE WITH Law Enforcement.
WEconnect Health Management RESERVES THE RIGHT TO COOPERATE WITH ANY APPLICABLE LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY. WEconnect Health Management reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable access to any Content. WEconnect Health Management exercises sole discretion over the administration of content, and will exercise sole determination over what is considered a violation of the Terms and Conditions.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT SUBMITTED BY CUSTOMERS.
WEconnect Health Management does not verify the accuracy or authenticity of any Customer Content or Submissions, and makes no representations or warranties with respect to any Content. You acknowledge that WEconnect Health Management has the right, but does not have any obligation, to monitor content for any purpose. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for all content and material that you provide to the Service.
Contingency Management Reinforcers:
To provide our subscribers with continued support and motivation, we have partnered with a diverse group of affiliates who provide Contingency Management reinforcers to stay on track and meet your goals. In order to redeem these rewards, you will need to complete transactions with these third party entities. WEconnect Health Management does not endorse or promote any particular service, policy, affiliation or activity of our third parties, and the customer is responsible for reviewing the policies and practices of third parties, as WEconnect Health Management Terms and Policies are not extensible to affiliate entities.
Transactions with third parties found on or accessible through the Services exist solely between you and such third party. WEconnect Health Management, its employees and contractors are not responsible for claims, damages and demands that arise from any such transactions. You are not required to make any transactions with third parties in order to continue using WEconnect Health Management Services. Your participation in any offers, Services, or transactions with third parties will not affect your use of the WEconnect Health Management Services, unless such activity is determined to constitute a violation of the Terms.
Compliance with Laws.
Each party shall comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in connection with the sale and use of the Products and payment therefor (as applicable) and these Standard Terms and Conditions.
Neither party shall be liable for any loss or damage, delay in delivery or any other failure to perform due to causes beyond such party’s reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of government or compliance with any governmental rules or regulations, acts of God or the public, war, civil disturbance, fire or other casualty, strike or labor dispute or unavailability of labor, raw materials, power or supplies.
Third Party Rights.
No one other than a party to these Standard Terms and Conditions, their successors and permitted assignees, shall have any right to enforce any of its terms.
Notwithstanding anything in these Standard Terms and Conditions to the contrary, in the event that a court of competent jurisdiction should determine that any term or provision of these Standard Terms and Conditions is void or otherwise unenforceable for any reason, such determination shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining terms and provisions of these Standard Terms and Conditions, and such court shall amend such void or otherwise unenforceable term or provision to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid and enforceable.
These Standard Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions. All actions, suits or proceedings arising out of or based upon these Standard Terms and Conditions or the subject matter of these Standard Terms and Conditions shall be brought and maintained exclusively in the federal or state courts located in King County in the State of Washington, and you consent to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of such courts for any such action, suit or proceeding.
- WEconnect reserves the right to refuse or cancel any person's registration for this site, remove any person from this site or prohibit any person from using this site for any reason whatsoever.
- Discontinuing use of services also constitutes termination. However, the terms and conditions in place during your prior use of the services still applies.
Consequences of Termination.
- Termination of these Standard Terms and Conditions shall not affect any rights, remedies, obligations or liabilities of the parties that have accrued up to the date of termination.
These Standard Terms and Conditions are for the benefit of the parties and their successors and assigns. The parties and their successors and assigns are bound by these Standard Terms and Conditions. You may not assign the whole or any part of these Standard Terms and Conditions.
If any provision of this agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of the agreement will remain in place.
Limitation of Warranty and Liability; Indemnity.
- These Standard Terms and Conditions set forth the fullest extent of WEconnect Health Management’s obligations and liabilities with respect to the Licensed Software and the System and the collection, storage and use of Data. Subject to Section 9.16.8, WEconnect Health Management shall be under no liability to you with respect to any loss or damage (including consequential loss or damage) which may be suffered or incurred or which may arise directly or indirectly in respect of goods or Services supplied pursuant to these Standard Terms and Conditions, including any damage suffered by a third party as a result of you or a third party using the System or the Licensed Software in a way other than in accordance with the normal operating procedures as notified by WEconnect Health Management from time to time.
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AND SUBJECT TO ANY STATUTORY RIGHTS THAT MAY BE ATTRIBUTABLE TO YOU, WEconnect Health Management MAKES NO CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES OR OTHER TERMS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING AS TO QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY OTHER KIND WHATSOEVER, THAT ARE BINDING ON WEconnect Health Management EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY STATED IN THESE STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS. ANY CONDITION, GUARANTEE, WARRANTY OR OTHER TERM CONCERNING THE EQUIPMENT (INCLUDING FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT THE SYSTEM) OR THE LICENSED SOFTWARE WHICH MIGHT OTHERWISE BE IMPLIED INTO OR INCORPORATED WITHIN THESE STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER BY STATUTE, COMMON LAW OR OTHERWISE, IS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED AND EXCLUDED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW.
- You shall at all times indemnify and hold harmless WEconnect Health Management and its officers, employees and agents (“WEconnect Health Management Indemnified”) from and against any loss (including reasonable legal costs and expenses), claims, damages or liability incurred or suffered by any of the WEconnect Health Management Indemnified arising from any proceedings against WEconnect Health Management Indemnified where such loss or liability arose out of or in connection with your use of the Products (including, without limitation, the System or the Licensed Software), breach of these Standard Terms and Conditions or any wilful, unlawful or negligent act or omission by you. WEconnect Health Management shall at all times indemnify and hold harmless Customer and its officers, directors, employees, and agents (“Customer Indemnified”) from and against any loss (including reasonable legal costs and expenses), claims, damages, or liability, incurred, or suffered by the Customer Indemnified arising from any proceedings against the Customer Indemnified where such loss or liability arose out of or in connection with (a) WEconnect Health Management’s (breach of these Standard Terms and Conditions; (b) the System or Licensed Software infringes or misappropriates another party’s copyright on trade secret rights; (c) WEconnect Health Management has used Data or PHI of Users in violation of these Standard Terms and Conditions; or (d) any wilful, unlawful, or negligent act or omission by WEconnect Health Management.
- No limitation of liability contained in these Terms and Conditions will apply to the extent that it is prohibited by law.